'Parks and Rec': Rob Lowe Says He'll 'Probably' Return to Guest Star (Video)
He jokes to David Letterman on Tuesday's "Late Show," after asking to explain his midseason exit: "Amy Poehler is a prick!"
Rob Lowe isn't ready to let go of Chris Traeger just yet.
The Parks and Recreation star, who will be exiting the veteran NBC comedy midway through the current season along with series regular Rashida Jones, was open to the idea of returning to the show after his final episode, which he says will be filmed in two weeks.
"We will probably come back," Lowe said during a Tuesday appearance on CBS' The Late Show With David Letterman, where he was touting Nat Geo's Killing Kennedy TV movie. "I'll always come back because I love doing that show so much."
When David Letterman attempted to get down to brass tacks about the real story behind Lowe's and Jones' departures, that's when Lowe took the gloves off -- sort of.
"Amy Poehler has deeply offended both of us and we're not having it. I have boundaries!" he joked, before Letterman offered some unsolicited advice: "I wouldn't leave that if I were you." Lowe's response? Another faux jab at Poehler: "Amy Poehler is a prick! What are you going to do?"
Watch the clip below:
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR