Christie Brinkley Cast as Jerry's Wife in 'Parks and Recreation'
The model and actress will play the often-mentioned character of Gayle.
Jerry's wife is dropping by Parks and Recreation.
Christie Brinkley has been cast as Jerry's often-mentioned significant other, Gayle, on the NBC comedy, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Last season, Jerry and Gayle's attractive daughter, Millicent (Sarah Wright), was the subject of Chris Traeger's (Rob Lowe) attraction.
The model and actress will appear in an upcoming episode of the season five, titled "Ron and Diane."
Brinkley, who starred in Broadway's Chicago production, appeared in TV's Ugly Betty in 2009 and the 2011 Adam Sandler feature Jack and Jill.
EW first reported the news.
Parks & Recreation airs 9:30 p.m. Thursdays on NBC.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR