'Parks and Recreation' Enlists Henry Winkler as Jean-Ralphio's Father (Exclusive)
The "Happy Days" alum becomes the latest actor to book a role on the sixth season of the comedy.
Jean-Ralphio is back and he's bringing another family member with him on NBC's Parks and Recreation.
Henry Winkler has booked a guest turn on NBC's lone returning fall comedy series, playing Jean-Ralphio's father, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The casting comes a year after the NBC comedy brought on Jenny Slate to play evil genius Jean-Ralphio's (Ben Schwartz) like-minded sister. It's unclear whether the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.
Winkler (Happy Days, Childrens Hospital, Arrested Development) will appear in the season six premiere and potentially return in future episodes of the series -- the same way Schwartz's alter-ego has during Parks' run.
Winkler joins fellow season six guest star Kristen Bell and Schwartz -- who both star on Showtime's House of Lies.
Parks and Recreation returns Sept. 26 with an hourlong premiere set in London.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR