'Parks and Recreation' Adds Kristen Bell, Brings Ben Schwartz Back
The "House of Lies" regulars will guest star on the network's lone returning fall comedy.
It's a House of Lies invasion on NBC's Parks and Recreation.
Stars Kristen Bell and Ben Schwartz have booked guest roles on NBC's lone returning fall comedy, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Bell will head to the Amy Poehler and Adam Scott starrer after she completes filming the Veronica Mars movie and will play a snooty city councilwoman from Pawnee rival Eagleton and a rival to Leslie.
Schwartz, meanwhile, will reprise his role as Jean-Ralphio, the cunning evil genius and friend to Aziz Ansari's Tom Haverford.
It's unclear if the House of Lies pals will appear in the same episode of Parks.
Bell's casting was first reported by EW.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game