'Parks and Recreation' Reveals Tammy 1: Patricia Clarkson
Finally, we know who's playing the only woman who makes Tammy 2 shudder.
In the Parks and Recreation Season 3 finale, it was hinted that we’d finally meet Ron Swanson’s (Nick Offerman) ex-wife, Tammy 1. That day doesn't arrive until Sept. 22 when the series returns, but we do know who’s playing her.
An NBC spokesperson confirms to The Hollywood Reporter that Patricia Clarkson will play the only person who makes Tammy 2 (Megan Mullally) shudder, as first reported by TVLine. Clarkson will appear in two episodes starting with the fall season premiere.
We just saw the actress at the Television Critics Association Press Tour Wednesday in Los Angeles promoting her Lifetime TV movie, Project 5, which airs next year. This year, she has appeared on Saturday Night Live twice alonside Friends with Benefits costar, Justin Timberlake. Her film resume includes Shutter Island, Vicky Cristina Barcelona, and The Green Mile.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR