'Parks and Recreation' Reveals Tammy 1: Patricia Clarkson
Finally, we know who's playing the only woman who makes Tammy 2 shudder.
In the Parks and Recreation Season 3 finale, it was hinted that we’d finally meet Ron Swanson’s (Nick Offerman) ex-wife, Tammy 1. That day doesn't arrive until Sept. 22 when the series returns, but we do know who’s playing her.
An NBC spokesperson confirms to The Hollywood Reporter that Patricia Clarkson will play the only person who makes Tammy 2 (Megan Mullally) shudder, as first reported by TVLine. Clarkson will appear in two episodes starting with the fall season premiere.
We just saw the actress at the Television Critics Association Press Tour Wednesday in Los Angeles promoting her Lifetime TV movie, Project 5, which airs next year. This year, she has appeared on Saturday Night Live twice alonside Friends with Benefits costar, Justin Timberlake. Her film resume includes Shutter Island, Vicky Cristina Barcelona, and The Green Mile.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10