'Parks and Recreation': Final Two Episodes of Season Supersized for Web
An extended cut was offered exclusively online for last week's "The Debate" and NBC will do the same for the final two episodes of the comedy's fourth season.
Parks and Recreation is closing out the season in style.
Following an extended cut offered exclusively online for last Thursday's effort, "The Debate," NBC is doing the same for the two remaining episodes of the comedy's fourth season as "Knope 2012" kicks into high gear. (Five additional minutes were shown of "The Debate.")
In episode 21, "Bus Tour," the episode finds Leslie (Amy Poehler) going on a bus tour for the final day of her campaign and is caught off guard when a significant Pawnee personality dies.
In the May 10 season finale, "Win, Lose or Draw," Election Night in Pawnee is in full swing. Leslie and opposing candidate Bobby Newport (Paul Rudd) find themselves separated by a small margin.
Parks and Recreation airs Thursdays at 9:30 p.m. on NBC.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR