'Parks and Recreation's' Jim O'Heir on Emmy Hopeful Amy Poehler: 'What About Her?' (Video)
It's the last of THR's political commercial-style ads before polls close, and one nominee's co-star wants his time in the spotlight.
There are mere hours before voting closes for the 2012 Emmy Awards, and Parks and Recreation star Jim O'Heir wants academy members to know that he's been acting for 25 years.
He also wants to them to know that Amy Poehler is nominated for outstanding lead actress in a comedy series -- we think.
"She's awesome," the actor admits in The Hollywood Reporter's last campaign video before polls close. "What about her?"
"When you get the most lines on the show, I guess you get nominated for awards," says O'Heir.
And while Jerry Gergich may get no respect from Leslie Knope, O'Heir gets sweetly earnest about his colleague when his schtick is over.
Watch his turns, both comedic and sincere, in the above video. And if you're an Emmy voter that hasn't submitted your ballot yet, you better get to it.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)