'Partners'' David Krumholtz Makes Michael Urie Take the Prop Food Challenge (Video)
The duo walks THR through the set of their CBS comedy, eating stale decor and destroying studio property in the process.
While touring the apartment and office sets of the multicam operation, David Krumholtz forces Michael Urie to eat a variety of stale foodstuffs -- some of which have been lingering in the Warner Bros. studio since they filmed the pilot at the beginning of the year.
"I'm a good scene partner," says Urie. "I'll always say yes."
The double act makes a valliant effort of explaining some of architectural references around the set -- their characters, Joe and Louis, are architects -- throughout the culinary tour before things take a turn for the worse. (Spoiler alert: rules are broken and property is destroyed.)
Partners airs Mondays at 8:30 p.m. on CBS.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR