'Paul Reiser Show' Sets Series Premiere Date on NBC
The single-camera comedy will replace struggling freshman series "Perfect Couples."
NBC has announced the series launch date for the new comedy starring Paul Reiser.
The Paul Reiser Show, a single-camera show, will premiere Thursday, April 14 at 8:30 p.m., replacing struggling freshman comedy Perfect Couples.
Couples, which launched midseason, will still have a few episodes left in the can, though no decision has been made on when, or ifthey will be shown.
The Paul Reiser Show stars the Mad About You actor as himself. A few years removed from starring on a hit TV series, the show will follow him as he gets into trouble -- and adventures -- with a new group of "friends," most of whom he didn't choose because they're husbands of his wife's friends and dads of his children's classmates.
The Paul Reiser Show comes from Reiser and Jonathan Shapiro (Life).
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR