Paul Rudd Reads a Vomit-Centric Top Ten on 'Letterman' (Video)
The actor appeared on the "Late Show" to poke fun at an incident last week in which an elderly man threw up while watching Rudd's Broadway play.
As the old axiom goes, when life gives you vomit, turn it into some free publicity for your Broadway play.
And that's exactly what Paul Rudd did on Monday night, after an elderly man threw up last Wednesday during a performance of Rudd's show, Grace. The man caused a stir by depositing his lunch over the balcony, covering several people and creating what was reported to be a terrible stench. Rudd came back to address the audience after the performance to joke about the interruption, and continued to make light of the situation when he appeared on Late Show with David Letterman to read a Top Ten list inspired by the fiasco.
Among the items on the list, which highlighted the things that went through his mind when the man vomitted: "Not my worst review," "Who says the golden age of theater is dead?" and "Guess I'm not the only one who's drunk."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR