Paul Rudd Sings Love Song With Reggie Watts in IFC Webseries (Video)
The "Wanderlust" star addresses a woman who drove him "loco" on the musical "Comedy Bang! Bang!" spinoff.
Paul Rudd follows Jon Hamm, Zach Galifianakis, Amy Poehler and others in recording his own music jam with Reggie Watts for Watts' Comedy Bang! Bang! spinoff webseries "Reggie Makes Music." Rudd sings about a woman who "drove me loco with your silly little games" in his minute-long serenade.
The Anchorman star tells his lady that she smells "like a million dollars" as Watts plays soft keyboard chords. "I want to hold you. I want to kiss you. I want to kill you -- I mean, just kiss you," Rudd sings, in a tribute to U2's "Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me," and concludes by introducing himself as "your man, named Dan."
Rudd sings in several of his films -- he previously flexed his pipes in Wanderlust this year, serenading Jennifer Aniston with Spin Doctors' "Two Princes" until Justin Theroux out-solos him, and he performed an altered version of KISS' "Beth" in 2008's Role Models. He next appears on the big screen in Stephen Chbosky's teen drama The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
Watch Rudd and Watts' song below:
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR