'Jersey Shore's' Pauly D Officially Signs With 50 Cent's G-Note Records
The DJ joins the rapper’s label, which focuses on dance and pop music.
After months of discussion, DJ Pauly D has officially joined 50 Cent’s G-Unit family.
The Jersey Shore star had previously opened up about working with the rapper, but made it official on Thursday. Pauly D (real name: Paul Delvecchio) has signed with Fiddy’s G-Note imprint, which focuses on pop, dance and r&b artists. He is rumored to be releasing a new line of headphones with the label.
“Big big things in the works,” Pauly D wrote on Twitter.
The DJ rose to fame while appearing on all four seasons of MTV’s Jersey Shore. He has since signed on as the resident DJ for Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas, and opened for Britney Spears during select North American dates on her Femme Fatale tour.
MTV has scheduled Jersey Shore for a season five return on Jan. 5 at 10 p.m. While the future of the series is uncertain beyond its next season, Pauly D has signed a deal for his own spinoff, which began filming earlier this fall.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR