'Pawn Stars': Corey 'Big Hoss' Harrison Isn't So 'Big' Anymore
The reality star has dropped more than a hundred pounds in a matter of months.
Rick “The Spotter” Harrison won’t have to do go out of his way anymore to encourage his son and Pawn Stars cast mate, Corey “Big Hoss” Harrison, to lose weight on the History channel show. The reality star reveals that he has dropped more than a hundred pounds in a matter of months.
Harrison tells TMZ that he got lap band surgery in February after his doctor diagnosed him as prediabetic. And the results have been staggering – about 115 pounds lost in the last five months.
He says that in addition to the lap band, he works out five days a week with a trainer and takes Krav Maga fighting classes.
Will he need a new nickname?
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR