'Person of Interest' Actress to Co-Star in The CW's 'Hundred'
Paige Turco has been cast in the Alloy TV/Warner Bros. TV drama pilot.
The Hundred is adding a motherly touch.
Paige Turco, who recurs on CBS' Person of Interest, has been cast in The CW's drama pilot in a motherly role, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Based on the forthcoming Hundred books by Kass Morgan, the drama takes place 97 years after a nuclear war has destroyed civilization. A spaceship housing the lone human survivors sends 100 juvenile delinquents back to Earth to investigate the possibility of re-colonizing the planet.
Turco will play Abby, mother to Clarke (Eliza Taylor), who is the authoritative chief medical officer of The Ark space station. She navigates the political spectrum with tact -- especially after her husband was put to death as a traitor for revealing the truth about The Ark's limited life-expectancy.
Henry Ian Cusick, Eli Goree, Bob Morley and Cult's Marie Avgeropoulos co-star.
Jason Rothenberg will write and executive produce the Alloy TV/Warner Bros. TV project along with Leslie Morgenstein and Gina Girolamo. Bharat Nalluri will direct.
Repped by Gersh and One Entertainment, Turco's TV credits include Damages, Rescue Me, The Agency, Party of Five and daytime soap All My Children.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR