'Person of Interest': Key Evidence Resurfaces in Alicia Corwin Case (Exclusive Video)
In an exclusive clip from Thursday's episode, Fusco and Carter commiserate about items uncovered from a victim's hotel room.
Person of Interest continues to up the ante.
In this exclusive scene to The Hollywood Reporter from Thursday's episode of the CBS drama, NYPD officer Fusco (Kevin Chapman) reveals some lost items from the hotel room of Alicia Corwin, a government agent who had knowledge of The Machine, to Carter (Taraji P. Henson) and who was murdered by the hacker, Root (Amy Acker), in last season's finale.
This after Fusco asks Carter if she wants -- what else -- a Danish. Then Cheetos.
What's in the box under Fusco's arm? A photo, a micro-chip reader ... wait, what? While Carter questions why evidence is suddenly turning up again, Fusco is more hesistant to jump back into the ring. Why? "Whatever level these guys are playing at, we're not there."
Watch the scene above, and weigh in on your thoughts.
Person of Interest airs 9 p.m. Thursdays on CBS.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)