'Person of Interest' Gets Tangled in a Dangerous Mob Affair (Exclusive Video)
THR has an exclusive scene from the latest case, which takes Reese, Finch and Carter in different directions.
The latest case on Person of Interest puts Reese and his cohorts in dangerous territory.
In Thursday's episode, "Trigger Man," The Machine's latest number leads to a mob enforcer (guest star Jonathan Tucker), and our trusty heroes Reese (Jim Caviezel) and Finch (Michael Emerson) assume he's the guilty party about to commit a gruesome crime. Little do they know, he's actually the victim, protecting a woman he's in love with and was ordered to kill.
The Hollywood Reporter has an exclusive scene from the hour, which features Reese sending Detective Carter (Taraji P. Henson) some vital information to a crime scene -- even before she's had her morning coffee. That, according to Carter, is a big no-no.
Meanwhile, Reese stakes out the supposed perpetrator's home and Finch is tasked to track down the woman in question, while Reese chases after the "suspect." As expected, Finch isn't very happy about it.
Watch the scene above.
Person of Interest airs 9 p.m. Thursdays on CBS.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR