'Person of Interest': Reese Gets a Lesson in Style and Learns His Next Target (Exclusive Video)
In a scene exclusive to THR from Thursday's episode, a visit to Wall Street is on the agenda.
Person of Interest is heading to Wall Street.
On Thursday's episode of the CBS drama, "Risk," Reese (Jim Caviezel) is tasked to take on the part of a rich investor -- all in an effort to get close to his latest, well, person of interest: hotshot propriety trader Adam Saunders (guest star Matt Lauria). It's all The Machine's doing, of course, and Reese and billionaire partner Finch (Michael Emerson) go to extreme lengths to make the latest adventure as believable as possible.
THR has the exclusive clip of Finch acting as a personal tailor to Reese, who can't be bothered to stand still, much less have another man tugging at his pants -- and judging his style.
"What's wrong with my other suits?," Reese asks bluntly.
"They're fine for a hired assassin Mr. Reese, just not for this particular job," Finch replies.
Should a guy like Reese think twice about his wardrobe? For one thing, it's not high up on his list of things to do. As demonstrated by his knowledge of hems, Finch, on the other hand, is another story.
Perhaps the best line of the scene? Easily this: "Banking is mostly looking clever and wearing the right clothes and we've managed the second part," Finch says. Cue Reese's death stare.
Person of Interest airs Thursdays at 9 p.m. on CBS.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Grant Gustin Is Proud & Stoked to Wear 'Flash' Costume!
- Angelina Jolie Reveals She Will Have Another Preventative Cancer Surgery
- Shailene Woodley Slams 'Twilight' to 'Teen Vogue': It's About An Unhealthy, Toxic Relationship
- Sarah Michelle Gellar & James Wolk Are 'The Crazy Ones' at Hall of Fame Gala!