Peter Traugott, 'Two and a Half Men' Writer Land ABC Pilot Order
The untitled comedy will center on the unfiltered internal monologues of a young couple embarking on a new relationship.
ABC has picked up its fifth comedy pilot, handing out an order for an untitled entry from Two and a Half Men writer Jeff Lowell.
The single-camera romantic comedy exposes the unfiltered internal monologues of a young couple embarking on a new relationship. Lowell (Common Law, Just Shoot Me) will pen the script and executive produce the ABC Studios and Brillstein Entertainment Partners pilot.
Peter Traugott, who is based at NBC, developed the project and will executive produce, reuniting the former Brillstein TV topper with the company.
The pilot order comes six months after Brillstein Entertainment inked a new two-year overall deal with ABC Studios and as the network is poised to bow the company's midseason drama Resurrection.
The untitled Lowell comedy marks the fifth pilot order for ABC so far this season. It joins An American Education, Galavant, Irreversible and Strange Calls at the network.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)