'Phineas and Ferb' TV Movie Soars in the Ratings
On Friday night, it drew 7.6 million total viewers to its premiere telecast.
Disney Channel's Phineas and Ferb telepic performed well in the ratings on Friday night.
Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension was cable's top movie of the year in total viewers, averaging 7.6 million to its premiere telecast. Among kids 6-11 (3.4 million) and tweens 9-14 (2.6 million), Phineas and Ferb ranked No. 1 so far this year.
Notably, the telepic beat all broadcast networks in the adults 18-49 demo (1.3 rating, or 1.7 million) on Friday.
The Phineas and Ferb movie will air two more times on Disney Channel, once on Disney XD and on Saturday, Aug. 20, can be seen on ABC at 8 p.m.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR