'Phineas and Ferb' TV Movie Soars in the Ratings
On Friday night, it drew 7.6 million total viewers to its premiere telecast.
Disney Channel's Phineas and Ferb telepic performed well in the ratings on Friday night.
Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension was cable's top movie of the year in total viewers, averaging 7.6 million to its premiere telecast. Among kids 6-11 (3.4 million) and tweens 9-14 (2.6 million), Phineas and Ferb ranked No. 1 so far this year.
Notably, the telepic beat all broadcast networks in the adults 18-49 demo (1.3 rating, or 1.7 million) on Friday.
The Phineas and Ferb movie will air two more times on Disney Channel, once on Disney XD and on Saturday, Aug. 20, can be seen on ABC at 8 p.m.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)