Piers Morgan, Wolf Blitzer Offer CNN's Erin Burnett Advice Ahead of Show's Premiere (Videos)
"Erin Burnett OutFront" debuts Monday at 7 p.m. on the news network.
CNN's Erin Burnett's new show, Erin Burnett OutFront, makes its debut on Monday and to drum up anticipation, fellow hosts have been giving out advice.
Piers Morgan, host of Piers Morgan Tonight at 9 p.m., visited Burnett on her new set and brought up NBC's Celebrity Apprentice, in which they both participated. "You had to judge the final four and you said to Donald Trump that I was a repulsive human being and he should definitely not choose me," Morgan recalled.
He joked, "I've just come to wish you total abject failure."
"I'm nervous, I'm not going to lie," Burnett says when Morgan asked how her nerves were. She told Morgan she was going to be "as opinionated as I can. You take the facts and [then] you can be very opinionated."
Wolf Blitzer issued a warning (of sorts) to Burnett, "At CNN, the news never stops so you're going to have no life ever. You're just going to be working all, all the time for years to come."
Erin Burnett OutFront premieres Monday at 7 p.m. on CNN.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR