'Pitch Perfect' Alum Books 'Austin & Ally,' 'Sleepy Hollow' Actor Joins 'Trip to Bountiful'
Cameron Deane Stewart and Clancy Brown have added TV gigs.
Pitch Perfect actor Cameron Deane Stewart has landed a recurring role on Disney Channel's Austin & Ally, while Sleepy Hollow's Clancy Brown has joined Lifetime's Trip to Bountiful, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Stewart will appear in at least three episodes of Austin & Ally as a cute guy who catches the attention of Trish (Raini Rodriguez). He will also be seen in three episodes of The CW's midseason drama Star Crossed as Brock, a high school student who is a junior member of the anti-Atrian hate group Red Hawks.
Brown will play the sheriff in Lifetime's upcoming adaptation of the Tony-nominated play with a cast led by Cicely Tyson, Vanessa Williams, Blair Underwood and Keke Palmer.
Stewart is repped by Abrams Artists Agency and Millennium Artists. Brown is repped by ICM Partners and Pop Art.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR