'Pitch Perfect's' Brittany Snow to Topline Fox's 'To My Future Assistant'
She'll play the young attorney at the center of the comedy co-starring Catherine O'Hara.
Pitch Perfect's Brittany Snow has landed the lead role in the Fox comedy pilot To My Future Assistant, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Based on the blog and upcoming book To My Assistant by Lydia Whitlock, the comedy revolves around assistants at a big New York law firm who band together as a family to help one another cope with the obnoxious, overbearing bosses who challenge their sanity on a daily basis.
Snow will star as Jen, a pretty, athletic, ambitious and tightly wound aspiring attorney who just passed the bar and is hoping for a promotion. She joins a cast that also includes Catherine O'Hara as Magda, one of the bitchy attorneys at the firm; Joe Egender as a paralegal; and Melissa Tang as Claire, a meltdown-prone assistant.
Friends' Sherry Bilsing-Graham and Ellen Kreamer will pen the Warner Bros. Television pilot and executive produce alongside Lin Pictures' Dan Lin and Jennifer Gwartz. Peyton Reed (Yes Man) will direct and exec produce the pilot for the single-camera comedy.
For Snow, the casting marks a return to the small screen following starring roles in Harry's Law and American Dreams. Most recently, she starred as Chloe in the musical feature Pitch Perfect and as Iris in Would You Rather. She's repped by ICM Partners and Ziffren Brittenham.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR