'The Playboy Club': 'Smallville's' Cassidy Freeman Books Recurring Role
The actress will play a Chicago socialite on NBC's upcoming period drama.
Cassidy Freeman is heading from Smallville to Chicago.
Freeman, who played Tess on the CW’s Smallville, will play Frances Dunhill, a Chicago socialite with a secret who stands in as Nick Dalton’s (Eddie Cibrian) date as he makes a run for public office and she aims to please her father. She’ll first appear in Episode 3 of the drama, which premieres Monday, Sept. 19.
Beyond her Playboy Club gig, Freeman’s credits include the A&E pilot Longmire, opposite Katee Sackhoff.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)