'The Playboy Club': 'Smallville's' Cassidy Freeman Books Recurring Role
The actress will play a Chicago socialite on NBC's upcoming period drama.
Cassidy Freeman is heading from Smallville to Chicago.
Freeman, who played Tess on the CW’s Smallville, will play Frances Dunhill, a Chicago socialite with a secret who stands in as Nick Dalton’s (Eddie Cibrian) date as he makes a run for public office and she aims to please her father. She’ll first appear in Episode 3 of the drama, which premieres Monday, Sept. 19.
Beyond her Playboy Club gig, Freeman’s credits include the A&E pilot Longmire, opposite Katee Sackhoff.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR