'Portlandia' Finale Brings Tim Robbins, Elusive Brunch Reservations (Video)
In a clip from the IFC series, the latest guest appears as some sort of vigilante overlord at the city's most popular new restaurant.
Friday's season finale of Portlandia takes the show into unfamiliar terrain: one continuous, linear story.
The IFC series, starring Fred Armisen and Carrie Brownstein, concludes its sophomore year by abandoning sketches and shorts for one overarching tale of Portland residents trying to secure a table at the city's trendiest brunch spot, Fisherman's Porch.
Tim Robbins -- joined by Kyle MacLachlan, Ed Begley Jr. and Steve Jones -- rounds out the season's exceptionally long list of guest stars by playing what appears to be some sort of vigilante king of brunch justice.
In a clip from IFC, he prepares to punish Nance (Brownstein) with a Pop-Tart for her cutting in line at the Porch. All seems lost until Peter (Armisen) hears that their table is ready.
Watch this preview ahead of Portlandia's Mar. 9 finale.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR