President Obama to Return to 'Tonight Show' for Sixth Time
He will chat with Jay Leno about jobs and the economy during the Aug. 6 broadcast.
President Barack Obama is returning to The Tonight Show With Jay Leno.
Obama will appear on the Aug. 6 broadcast of NBC's late-night talker, which would mark his sixth time and the fourth appearance since becoming president.
According to NBC, Obama plans to discuss jobs initiatives and the economy during his visit.
Previous Tonight Show appearances were Dec. 1, 2006; Oct. 17, 2007; March 19, 2009 — marking the first time a current president appeared on a late-night talker; Oct. 25, 2011; and Oct. 24, 2012.
Obama has made the late-night rounds over the years, appearing on such programs as Comedy Central's The Daily Show With Jon Stewart and The Late Show With David Letterman. Michelle Obama has appeared on such late-night talkers as Late Night With Jimmy Fallon and Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- The Epic Disney Blow-Up of 1994
- Mickey Rooney's Final Days Marred by Bizarre Family Feud
- Why Stephen Colbert Is the Perfect David Letterman Replacement
- 'The Normal Heart's' 30-Year Journey From Barbra Streisand to Ryan Murphy
- T.D. Jakes on Bringing God to Hollywood and Brushing Off Criticism From Cynics
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR