'Pretty Little Liars': Adam Lambert to Appear, Perform Two Songs in Halloween Episode
The former "American Idol" finalist is set for the key October episode.
Welcome to Rosewood, Adam Lambert.
ABC Family's buzzy teen soap Pretty Little Liars is welcoming the former American Idol finalist for the Halloween episode in the third season, The Hollywood Reporter confirms.
Lambert will appear as himself in a scene opposite one of the members of the main cast and is scheduled to perform two songs in the October hour.
This will be the second Halloween episode for Pretty Little Liars. Last season's served as a prequel.
There had been speculation that Lambert, who was runner-up on season eight of Fox's Idol, may be returning to the competition series in some capacity, though earlier this month he called it "a beautiful rumor" and said that he would "jump at the chance" if approached. Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler recently departed the series as judges.
Pretty Little Liars airs Tuesdays.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR