'Pretty Little Liars' Enlists 'Carrie Diaries' Vixen for Season 5 (Exclusive)
Chloe Bridges has booked a recurring role on the ABC Family drama's upcoming fifth season.
ABC Family's Pretty Little Liars is adding a Carrie Diaries vixen to its ranks.
Chloe Bridges, who co-starred in The CW's The Carrie Diaries as Donna Ladonna, has booked a recurring role on the ABC Family drama, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Bridges will play Sydney Driscoll, the newest member of the swim team, who befriends Emily (Shay Mitchell). She'll appear in multiple episodes of PLL's upcoming fifth run, first in the third episode of the season.
The actress, who was a regular on both seasons of The Carrie Diaries -- the fate of which remains on the bubble at The CW -- has appeared in features Mantervention, Queen Freak and Nightlight, and as a series regular on ABC's Freddie. Her small screen credits include episodes of New Girl, Suburgatory, 90210 and George Lopez. She's repped by APA and Stone Meyer.
Bridges boards the series as former regular Tyler Blackburn is poised to return to the flagship show after his starring turn in the short-lived spinoff Ravenswood.
Pretty Little Liars returns for its fifth season on June 10.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)