'Pretty Little Liars' Halloween Special Performs in Ratings
The ABC Family drama drew 2.5 million total viewers for its Wednesday telecast.
The special "prequel" Halloween episode of ABC Family's Pretty Little Liars posted the best ratings for any telecast airing as part of the cable network's annual "13 Nights of Halloween" programming event.
Wednesday's 8 p.m. telecast drew 2.5 million total viewers, the best showing in tune-in and across the demos. In adults 18-49, Pretty Little Liars posted a 1.0 rating (1.2 million) and in the younger 18-34 demo, averaged a 1.4 rating (954,000).
Among the female demos, the ABC Family drama -- returning for the second half of the season next year -- also posted record "13 Nights of Halloween" ratings. Pretty Little Liars snagged a 2.3 rating (769,000) in women 18-34, a 1.6 (1 million) in women 18-49 and a 3.3 in females 12-34.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR