'Pretty Little Liars': Is Aria Already Moving On? (Video)
ABC Family releases a scene from the upcoming "Turn of the Shoe" episode airing June 18.
The return of Pretty Little Liars' season four meant several questions were answered. One of them? The status of the rocky relationship between Aria (Lucy Hale) and Ezra (Ian Harding) has come to an end — for now.
With Aria agreeing to see other people, it looks like a new boy has already entered into her life. ABC Family has released a scene from the "Turn of the Shoe" episode with Aria receiving martial art lessons from newcomer Jake (Ryan Guzman).
"This relationship doesn't work unless there's a level of trust between us," says Jake, sensing her hesitation. "Do you trust me?" She responds: "I don't really know you."
He replies: "True, but the best way you can find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them."
"I'm not some scary ball of paranoia, OK? I've just got a lot of stuff going on. I recently broke up with my boyfriend and I …" says a flustered Aria before storming off.
"Is that who you're afraid of?" Jake interrupts. Watch the full scene above.
Pretty Little Liars airs 8 p.m. Tuesdays on ABC Family.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)