'Pretty Little Liars,' 'Nine Lives of Chloe King' Spice Up Summer Ratings
ABC Family's Pretty Little Liars and The Nine Lives of Chloe King premiered on Tuesday -- and they did OK in the ratings.
Pretty Little Liars, one of the cable network's buzziest shows, premiered its second season to 3.7 million viewers, a slight improvement to the series launch (2.5 million) last June but less than its winter premiere (4.2 million) in January.
Pretty Little Liars did expectedly well in the female demographics, topping basic cable in the women 18-34, women 18-49, persons 12-34 and females 12-34 categories.
Following at 9 p.m. was the series launch of The Nine Lives of Chloe King, starring Skyler Samuels and Friday Night Lights' Grey Damon, which averaged 2.2 million going up against the first hour of NBC's The Voice.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR