'Pretty Little Liars,' 'Nine Lives of Chloe King' Spice Up Summer Ratings
ABC Family's Pretty Little Liars and The Nine Lives of Chloe King premiered on Tuesday -- and they did OK in the ratings.
Pretty Little Liars, one of the cable network's buzziest shows, premiered its second season to 3.7 million viewers, a slight improvement to the series launch (2.5 million) last June but less than its winter premiere (4.2 million) in January.
Pretty Little Liars did expectedly well in the female demographics, topping basic cable in the women 18-34, women 18-49, persons 12-34 and females 12-34 categories.
Following at 9 p.m. was the series launch of The Nine Lives of Chloe King, starring Skyler Samuels and Friday Night Lights' Grey Damon, which averaged 2.2 million going up against the first hour of NBC's The Voice.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR