'Pretty Little Liars' Grows in Ratings for Summer Finale
The midseason closer averaged 3 million viewers for the ABC Family drama.
Pretty Little Liars made a big reveal, identifying a member of the new "A" team in last night's summer finale. But did it hold up in the ratings?
It sure did. The season three midseason closer hit a season high 3 million viewers, just a tad above the season premiere when it averaged 2.93 million. It also was on par with Pretty Little Liars' previous summer closers, which hovered around the 3 million mark.
ABC Family's buzzy teen soap also reached highs among several key demos: adults 18-34 (1.2 million), adults 18-49 (1.6 million), women 18-34 (951,000) and women 18-49 (1.3 million).
Not surprisingly, Pretty Little Liars dominated the social media conversation Tuesday. According to ABC Family, the show generated more than 709,000 tweets during the finale.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10