'Pretty Little Liars': Tyler Blackburn Promoted to Series Regular (Exclusive)
After recurring during season two, the bad boy will stick around Rosewood on a more permanent basis.
ABC Family wants Tyler Blackburn in its family fold permanently.
The Pretty Little Liars recurring guest star has been upped to series regular, The The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively. The actor who plays badboy Caleb Rivers on the Lucy Hale, Ashley Benson, Troian Bellisario and Shay Mitchell series will officially become a regular during season three, which kicks off in the summer.
Blackburn's Caleb, a fan favorite, was first introduced as a foster child whom Hanna (Benson) sought out for help with hacking into "A's" phone. In the Feb. 13 installment, titled "CTRL:A," Detectives Wilden and Garrett are now circling Caleb on bogus hacking charges and in possession of his computer, wondering what "A" could have planted.
Blackburn is repped by Gersh, Society Entertainment, Lichter Grossman
Pretty Little Liars was renewed for a third season in November; its second season finale is set for March. PLL airs Mondays at 8 p.m. on ABC Family.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR