'Pretty Little Liars': Tyler Blackburn Promoted to Series Regular (Exclusive)
After recurring during season two, the bad boy will stick around Rosewood on a more permanent basis.
ABC Family wants Tyler Blackburn in its family fold permanently.
The Pretty Little Liars recurring guest star has been upped to series regular, The The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively. The actor who plays badboy Caleb Rivers on the Lucy Hale, Ashley Benson, Troian Bellisario and Shay Mitchell series will officially become a regular during season three, which kicks off in the summer.
Blackburn's Caleb, a fan favorite, was first introduced as a foster child whom Hanna (Benson) sought out for help with hacking into "A's" phone. In the Feb. 13 installment, titled "CTRL:A," Detectives Wilden and Garrett are now circling Caleb on bogus hacking charges and in possession of his computer, wondering what "A" could have planted.
Blackburn is repped by Gersh, Society Entertainment, Lichter Grossman
Pretty Little Liars was renewed for a third season in November; its second season finale is set for March. PLL airs Mondays at 8 p.m. on ABC Family.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)