'Pretty Little Liars' Web Series to Debut Later This Month
Episodes of "Pretty Dirty Secrets" will debut every Tuesday beginning Aug. 28 and lead into the special Halloween episode in October.
Though Pretty Little Liars may be ending its summer run shortly, ABC Family is keeping it alive during the hiatus with a new weekly web series.
Pretty Dirty Secrets will launch Aug. 28 during the summer finale of the show, with episodes launching every Tuesday on ABC Family's website at 5 p.m. PT/8 p.m. ET leading up to the Halloween episode in October. There will be eight episodes in the web series.
Here are the details of this year's Halloween episode, which will feature Adam Lambert: "The local Halloween store in Rosewood is a busy place these days and a good spot for someone who wants to keep tabs on certain people. But as the usual suspects come in and out of the store, will they find more than just the ultimate Halloween costume?"
In the web series, a new character Shana (Aerial Miranda) will be introduced. She will play the Halloween store clerk. Following the web series, viewers can expect to see Shana appear in the second half of season three when it kicks off early next year.
Pretty Dirty Secrets, penned by Kyle Bown and Kim Turrisi and directed by Arthur Anderson, will star Brant Daugherty, Yani Gellman, Aerial Miranda, Vanessa Ray, Brendan Robinson and Drew Van Acker.
Pretty Little Liars airs 8 p.m. Tuesdays on ABC Family.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR