Betty White Lends Her Voice to The Hub's 'Pound Puppies' (Exclusive Video)
The animated series returns Saturday morning with two new episodes.
Longtime animal rights activist Betty White will lend her voice to The Hub’s Pound Puppies when the animated series returns.
Saturday’s back-to-back episodes -- starting at 9 a.m. EST – will feature White as Agatha McLeash in the “My Fair Rebound” episode, in which she enters her cute pooch Rebound in a dog show to prove to her friend that her mutt is top dog.
The series features a roster of guest voices including Eric McCormack, Michael Rappaport and Yvette Nicole Brown.
The Hub original series, produced by Hasbro Studios, has been one of the network’s best performers and its tops among kids ages 2-11.
Watch the exclusive clip and say it with me: “Awww.”
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR