Exclusive: Preview Hulu, Morgan Spurlock's 'A Day in the Life' With Richard Branson (Video)
The six-episode series from the acclaimed documentarian is the online streamer's first effort at original longform programming.
Turns out Richard Branson is quite the fighter.
The billionaire and Virgin Group topper confesses he’s not afraid to “make a fool of himself” as he steps out for a “crazy” photo-op where he greets unsuspecting passengers of Virgin America in an exclusive clip for Hulu’s A Day in the Life.
“If I have to make a fool of myself and put my boxing gloves on, I will do so,” he says of the promo.
A Day in the Life, from documentarian Morgan Spurlock, is Hulu’s first effort at longform programming. Each 22-minute episode – produced through Spurlock’s production company Warrior Poets, is a documentary-style look at 24 hours in the life of someone famous.
The Branson episode, which will stream exclusively for free on Hulu, is the first in the series and premieres Aug. 17.
In the episode, Branson details how he’s “a college dropout who turned a mail-order record store into a $1 billion fortune.” His day includes dinner with the queen and President Obama, then flying the following morning to the U.S., where he sports boxing robes emblazoned with “Bruiser Branson” in a bit promoting Virgin America airlines’ new flight between San Francisco and Chicago.
Check out the exclusive clip below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR