Preview NBC's 'Prime Suspect' Reboot, 'Grimm'
NBC will launch its reboot of the British series Prime Suspect in the prime Thursdays at 10 p.m. time slot this fall. Grimm, on the other hand, debuts Fridays following Chuck.
The character-driven Suspect, starring film actress Maria Bello, will follow new comedy Whitney -- which takes the 9:30 slot -- this fall. Suspect will be one of two new reboots on the air in the coming season, along with ABC's Charlie's Angels. Check out two preview clips:
Grimm, a dark police drama based on the Grimm fairy tales, follows the fifth and final season of Chuck, launching Fridays at 9 p.m. this fall on NBC. Check out two previews:
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR