'The Price Is Right' Sets First 'Dream Car Week' (Exclusive)
Several luxury vehicles, worth more than $500,000 combined, will be given away next week; "The Young and the Restless" stars will serve as special guest models.
The Price Is Right is ready to rev its engines.
The CBS game show has set its first "Dream Car Week," starting Monday. Contestants will have the chance to play a pricing game for the chance to win a dream car each day of the week.
The luxury vehicles, combined worth more than $500,000, include a Porsche 911 Carrera, a Mercedes-Benz SL 550 convertible, a BMW 640i convertible, a Jaguar XK touring convertible and an Audi R8 V8 Coupe Quattro.
During "Dream Car Week" contestants also will have the opportunity to win more than $1 million in cash and prizes. Watch a sneak peek below.
Meanwhile, next week's episodes also will feature several stars of CBS' The Young and the Restless as special guest models, including Hunter King (Monday and Wednesday), Melissa Ordway (Tuesday and Thursday) and Daniel Goddard (Friday).
The Price Is Right, hosted by Drew Carey and produced by FremantleMedia North America, airs weekdays at 11 a.m. ET/10 a.m. PT on CBS. Mike Richards and Jennifer Mullin are the executive producers.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR