'Price is Right' Swarmed by Aspiring Male Models
Scores of pretty faces -- all men -- line up for a chance at making TV history on the long-running game show.
The search for history's first male "Barker's Beauty" -- or, rather, "Carey's Cutie" -- is on.
Announced earlier this month, producers of The Price is Right held an open casting call today for male models who have long dreamed of waving their hands demonstratively over kitchen appliances, canned foods, and, on occasion, A NEW CAR!
A long line of fresh-faced young men queued up early Thursday, and, after a rigorous vetting process by producers and veteran Price is Right models, the wide field of aspiring Plinko attendants will be whittled down to six finalists.
Those six will then appear on a five-episode web series, involving a "series of challenges," after which viewers can vote online for their favorite.
The winner will then get a one week trial period on the Drew Carey-hosted game show beginning Oct. 15, plus a lifetime of bragging rights.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR