Prince Michael Jackson to Make Acting Debut on CW's '90210' (Exclusive)
The 16-year-old son of the late singer Michael Jackson will guest star in the season finale.
Prince Michael Jackson is making his acting debut.
The eldest child of the late pop star Michael Jackson will appear in the season finale of The CW's 90210, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Jackson will play Cooper, a trauma victim who bonds with Silver (Jessica Stroup) over the realization -- at a very young age -- how precious life is. He is filming his guest spot this week.
The news comes just one week after Entertainment Tonight announced that the 16-year-old Jackson would be joining the entertainment newsmagazine as an on-air correspondent. "I'm looking to become well-rounded as a producer, director, screenwriter and actor," Jackson told ET's Brooke Anderson last week.
Jackson, repped by Ja-Tail Enterprises, is the latest guest star to drop by 90210 this season. Other notable names have included Carly Rae Jepsen, Ryan Lochte, Nelly Furtado, Carmen Electra, Ne-Yo, Denise Richards, Taio Cruz, Joey McIntyre and Terrell Owens.
90210 airs at 9 p.m. Mondays on The CW.
- Power of Pitbull: 'Timber' Rapper Reveals Plan to Become Next Billion-Dollar Brand
- After Oscar, What Happens to Lupita Nyong'o?
- 'The Walking Dead' Finale: Complete Coverage
- Chelsea Handler to End E! Show, Manager Says (Exclusive)
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR