Princess Diana Was 'An Anorexic, Bulimic Narcissist,' Says Ann Coulter (Video)
The conservative commentator takes a moment to insult the late princess.
Ann Coulter sure knows how to sell books. While promoting her new one, Demonic: How the Liberal Mob is Endangering America, the conservative commentator found a moment between her usual liberal bashing to lash out at the British royals, America’s obsession with them, and specifically Lady Diana, whose 50th birthday would've been today.
“I find it a little baffling when Americans get so gaga-eyed over a princess,” she tells The Insider. “In particular Lady Di, who was just this anorexic, bulimic narcissist.”
She then goes on to pat herself on the back for her talent for annoying liberals. "I definitely know how to rile up liberals," she says. "It's almost a gift."
Her new book is in stores now. Are you getting a copy?
Watch the video below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR