'Prison Break's' Jodi Lyn O'Keefe to Co-Star in Lifetime's 'Stalkers' Pilot
She'll play the ambitious assistant district attorney opposite Drea de Matteo in the two-hour backdoor pilot.
Prison Break's Jodi Lyn O'Keefe is heading to Lifetime.
The actress has booked a co-starring role in the female-skewing cable network's TV movie/backdoor pilot Stalkers, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Based on Rhonda Saunders' book Whisper of Fear: The True Story of the Prosecutor Who Stalks the Stalkers, O'Keefe will play Julia Whitman, the ambitious assistant district attorney who teams with Diane Harper (The Sopranos' Drea de Matteo), a hot-headed cop with a troubled past as the duo look to bring a stalker obsessed with her former lover to justice.
The two-hour telepic is a backdoor pilot for the network that previously parlayed The Client List into a series and hails from hails from Pilgrim Studios, with Craig Piligian on board to executive produce andLast Resort's David Wiener penning the script.
O'Keefe's credits, including starring as Gretchen Morgan on Fox's Prison Break, include Two and a Half Men, The Finder and Boston Legal. Repped by Vincent Cirrincione Associates and Stone Meyer, the actress will next be seen in a guest turn on ABC's Castle, playing a sultry and voluptuous entertainment reporter at WHNY who shows more than a professional interest in Castle in the second episode of the season, titled "Cloudy With a Chance of Murder."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR