'Private Practice' Casts 'My So-Called Life' Alum A.J. Langer in Recurring Role
She plays a blast from the past with a romantic attraction to one of the doctors.
We know it’s kind of retro to still refer to her as a My So-Called Life alum, but that’s our fondest memory of her (and our age showing perhaps). A.J. Langer's back on ABC as a network spokesperson confirms to The Hollywood Reporter that she's joining Private Practice in a recurring role.
According to TVLine, Langer will play Erica, which an ABC rep describes to the site as “someone from one of the Oceanside doctor’s pasts.” Your guess is a good as ours. TVLine suggests the reunion is between Erica and Paul Adelstein’s character, Cooper.
Since playing Rayanne Graff on the mid-nineties My So-Called Life on ABC, Langer has appeared in several short-lived series. They include 1997’s Brooklyn South on CBS; ABC’s 1999 sitcom, It’s Like, You Know, starring Jennifer Grey; NBC’s Three Sisters, which aired for two seasons from 2001-2002.
Also, Langer’s casting on the ABC series will stage a reunion with Tim Daly, who she co-starred with on ABC’s Eyes in 2005.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR