'Private Practice': Caterina Scorsone Teases 'Powerful' 'Intervention' Episode (Exclusive Video)
In a scene from Thursday's two-hour event, Amelia walks in to Seaside Wellness to find her colleagues ready to confront her downward spiral.
Private Practice's Amelia (Caterina Scorsone) is spiraling out of control.
On Thursday's two-hour "Intervention" episode, the doctors of Seaside Wellness -- led by her former sister-in-law Addison (Kate Walsh) -- will confront their colleague and friend.
In a clip exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter, Scorsone teases the "important and powerful episode" that features Amelia arriving at the practice after disappearing on a 12-day drug binge only to find her fellow doctors have canceled all the appointments for the day and brought in a counselor.
"One of you has to have the balls to say something to me," a none-too-pleased Amelia challenges her colleagues. "Do you? Any of you?"
The Private Practice "Intervention" episode airs Thursday from 9-11 p.m. on ABC. Watch the clip and come back Thursday for more from Scorsone.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR