'Private Practice' Admits 'Desperate Housewives' Alum for Guest Spot (Exclusive)
Rachel G. Fox, best known as Wisteria Lane's Kayla Huntington Scavo, will appear as a patient on the ABC medical drama.
A Desperate Housewives alum is heading to ABC's Private Practice.
Rachel G. Fox, who played Wisteria Lane bad seed Kayla Huntington Scavo from 2006 to 2008, will guest star in the 19th episode of the season, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Scheduled for late March or early April, Fox will play Missy, a 14-year-old girl who arrives at the hospital with her 9-year-old sister who is suffering from multiple stab wounds.
In addition to playing Lynette's sociopath step-daughter on Housewives, Fox's credits include ABC Family's Melissa & Joey, the feature Dream House with Naomi Watts and the upcoming Jewtopia with Jennifer Love Hewitt.
Fox, 15, is repped by APA and Untitled Entertainment.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)