'Private Practice' Bloopers: The Cast Plays 'What's That Line?' (Exclusive Video)
Paul Adelstein shows off his comedic chops, while star Kate Walsh is very concerned with "air traffic" and "Arrow" star Stephen Amell makes a painful discovery.
The cast of ABC's medical drama Private Practice could easily double as an improv comedy troupe.
The fifth season DVD set features the cast -- fronted by Paul Adelstein's hilarious motorcycle bit -- playing a game of "What's That Line" as they battle all sorts of elements ranging from medical jargon (looking at you, Kate Walsh!) to outside noise near the Los Angeles set.
Due Tuesday, Sept. 11, the collection features the blooper reel below, exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter, as well as deleted scenes and a bonus bit dubbed "The Practice of Parenthood" about filming with young actors.
Check out the clip above, which also features new Arrow star Stephen Amell learning the hard way about working on a medical show, and hit the comments with who had the funniest moment.
Private Practice's sixth season begins Tuesday, Sept. 25 at 10 p.m. on ABC.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR