'Private Practice': Is Pete on the Lam? (Exclusive Video)
In an exclusive scene from Tuesday's sixth season premiere, the troubled doctor's legal woes continue as a judge issues a warrant for his arrest when he fails to show up in court.
That's the question that Violet (Amy Brenneman) -- and Pete's attorney! -- are all asking during Tuesday's sixth season premiere of ABC's Private Practice.
In the fifth season finale, Pete (Tim Daly) was sent to jail after mercifully killing one of his patients and later freed on bail. Season six picks up with his trial -- with the good doc seemingly on the lam as his attorney reveals that Pete never showed up at her office and isn't responding to calls to his cell or his home with Violet.
"I know he's coming," Violet pleads to the harsh judge, who isn't having any of it and issues a warrant for Pete's arrest.
With Daly, who had played the character for all five seasons of the series not returning for season six, where do you think Pete is?
Check out the clip, exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter, above and hit the comments with your thoughts.
Private Practice returns Tuesday at 10 p.m. on ABC.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'