'Private Practice': Is Pete on the Lam? (Exclusive Video)
In an exclusive scene from Tuesday's sixth season premiere, the troubled doctor's legal woes continue as a judge issues a warrant for his arrest when he fails to show up in court.
That's the question that Violet (Amy Brenneman) -- and Pete's attorney! -- are all asking during Tuesday's sixth season premiere of ABC's Private Practice.
In the fifth season finale, Pete (Tim Daly) was sent to jail after mercifully killing one of his patients and later freed on bail. Season six picks up with his trial -- with the good doc seemingly on the lam as his attorney reveals that Pete never showed up at her office and isn't responding to calls to his cell or his home with Violet.
"I know he's coming," Violet pleads to the harsh judge, who isn't having any of it and issues a warrant for Pete's arrest.
With Daly, who had played the character for all five seasons of the series not returning for season six, where do you think Pete is?
Check out the clip, exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter, above and hit the comments with your thoughts.
Private Practice returns Tuesday at 10 p.m. on ABC.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR