'Private Practice' Adds 'Parenthood' Actress for Series Finale (Exclusive)
Sarah Ramos will guest star in the Jan. 22 episode that also features Addison's wedding.
The Private Practice series finale will not only feature Addison's wedding but a touch of Parenthood as well.
The departing ABC medical drama has enlisted Parenthood's Sarah Ramos to guest star in the final installment of the Shonda Rhimes series, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
In the episode, titled "In Which We Say Goodbye," Ramos will play a patient of Violet's (Amy Brennenman). Ramos has been recurring on Parenthood as Haddie Braverman, who this season was sent off to college and briefly returned home after her mother, Kristina, was diagnosed with breast cancer.
Private Practice will wrap its six-season run Jan. 22 with an episode that also features Addison (Kate Walsh) and Jake's (Benjamin Bratt) wedding. Ramos joins guest stars including Diane Farr and the return of original cast member Audra McDonald.
Ramos, whose credits also include American Dreams and Robot Chicken, is repped by ICM Partners, Anonymous Content and Baker Winokur.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR