'Private Practice': Will Jake Accept Addison's Proposal? (Exclusive Video)
In an exclusive clip from Wednesday's Jake-centric episode, Dr. Montgomery isn't very happy with how her marriage proposal is received.
Will Jake accept Addison's proposal?
That was the lingering question coming out of Tuesday's Addison-centric episode of ABC's Private Practice, where the beleaguered doc played by Kate Walsh proposed marriage to boyfriend Jake (Benjamin Bratt).
However, the big moment didn't quite have the fairy tale ending Dr. Montgomery had always hoped for as Jake was taken off-guard by the proposal.
"Clearly I had it coming, I did the same thing to Sam (Taye Diggs) when he proposed to me," Addison says from the bathroom, where she's hiding from the embarrassing situation.
"I didn't say no," Jake tells her as he attempts to get her to open up.
Check out the clip exclusive to THR from Wednesday's Jake-centric episode, above, and hit the comments with your thoughts on what he should do next. Do you think Jake's right for Addison?
Private Practice airs at 10 p.m. Wednesday, before returning next week to its regular Tuesday at 10 p.m. slot.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR