'Private Practice' Taps 'Hung' Star for Recurring Role (Exclusive)
Stephen Amell will play a paramedic and potential love interest for one of the series regulars.
Private Practice is sending Stephen Amell to the rescue.
The Hung star has booked a recurring role on the Shonda Rhimes medical drama, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Amell will play Scottie, a paramedic and potential love interest for one of regulars practicing at Oceanside Wellness.
Amell joined HBO's Hung this season as Jason, a rival prostitute to Thomas Jane's Ray. He has an option to return to the dramedy, about struggling suburban dad who resorts to prostitution to make ends meet, for the series' possible fourth season.
Amell's credits also include the CW's The Vampire Diaries and 90210. He's repped by Leverage Management and SMS Talent Agency.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)
- The CW's 'Star Crossed' Is The Classic WB Show You've Been Waiting For
- Love 'Cosmos?' Then NASA's 'Images Of A Space-Time Odyssey' Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS)