'Private Practice' Taps 'Hung' Star for Recurring Role (Exclusive)
Stephen Amell will play a paramedic and potential love interest for one of the series regulars.
Private Practice is sending Stephen Amell to the rescue.
The Hung star has booked a recurring role on the Shonda Rhimes medical drama, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Amell will play Scottie, a paramedic and potential love interest for one of regulars practicing at Oceanside Wellness.
Amell joined HBO's Hung this season as Jason, a rival prostitute to Thomas Jane's Ray. He has an option to return to the dramedy, about struggling suburban dad who resorts to prostitution to make ends meet, for the series' possible fourth season.
Amell's credits also include the CW's The Vampire Diaries and 90210. He's repped by Leverage Management and SMS Talent Agency.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR