'Project Runway All Stars' First Look: Jay Z's Club Serves as Inspiration (Exclusive Video)
THR has an exclusive look at Thursday's episode, which finds the designers creating garments inspired by 40/40's signature cocktails.
The Project Runway All Stars designers get some inspiration from an unlikely place this week: Jay Z's nightclub.
The challenge finds the season 3 competitors heading to the rapper's New York-based 40/40, where they learn they will be creating cocktail dresses inspired by actual cocktails. The winning look will be worn by All Stars host Alyssa Milano.
The Hollywood Reporter has an exclusive look at the upcoming episode, titled "Sip Into Something Sexier," in which the designers scramble to finish their garments before the runway. And the insults fly as the competitors critique one another's designs, with one being called a "stripper costume" and another referred to as a "lady of the night" ensemble.
Interior designer Nate Berkus and designer Rebecca Minkoff served as guest judges in this week's episode, which airs at 9 p.m. Thursday on Lifetime. Watch the clip above.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR